Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cataclysm Beta

So, I made it into the Cataclysm beta.  That was random.

Thus far, I've spent a day installing the client (which, to be honest, is about the same amount of time it takes to install the retail WoW at this point), signed in, emptied my bags, set up some boomkin and resto talent trees (warning: trees are only about half implemented), and had a helluva lot of fun flying around Stormwind and blowing shit up on the Ironforge Airfield.  I've wanted to do that for 5 years now.

I plan to make some new characters in each faction and try out the 80-85 zones for each faction eventually (right now, things are only implemented through 83, and I use "implemented" loosely, though I don't mean that as any slight to Blizzard - it's early beta and anyone complaining about lack of content now is a bit of a fool).

I'll post thoughts, comments, suggestions, concerns up here, and cross-post them to the beta forums where appropriate.  It gives me an excuse to use this blog again...

No comments:

Post a Comment