Saturday, April 10, 2010

Druid Cataclysm Preview: What I Think

...because clearly, you should all care about what I think :)

I'm planning to write up a separate entry for each spec, but they'll all be linked from here.

My general thoughts are pretty positive, as you'll see.  The vast majority of the complaints on the forums (and in the rest of the blogosphere, which surprised me a bit) involve the disappearance of the Tree of Life form.  I'll admit, that kept me up late last night, drinking myself into a stupor, but I think it won't necessarily be the end of the world.

To see the full announcement of changes, and the follow-up posts by Ghostcrawler (the lead game designer), check out this compilation over at MMO-Champion.  For the thoughts of others on these changes, check out Graylo's blog entry on the Balance changes here, Lissanna's (or her boyfriend's?) entry here, and Allison Robert's detailed posting on the Feral changes here.

Now, please follow the links below for my thoughts on the upcoming (potential) druid changes:

No comments:

Post a Comment